- From August 10 to 28, the 16 best U20 women’s teams in the world will meet in Costa Rica.
- 32 games will be played in 2 venues: 18 at the National Stadium and 14 at the Morera Soto Stadium.
- The Official Draw will take place on 5 May at 13:00 (local time) at the National Theatre, in San Jose, as well as being streamed live on FIFA+
FIFA and the Local Organizing Committee invite media representatives to register to attend the Official Draw for the FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup, Costa Rica 2022.
The official draw will take place at the National Theatre of Costa Rica, in San Jose, on 5 May at 13:00 local time.
If you are interested in covering the Official Draw for the FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup Costa Rica 2022, please send the following information to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Application submission deadline is: 29 April at 17:00 – Costa Rica time.)
- Family name/last name
- Given name(s)
- Date of birth
- Costa Rica resident (Yes/No)?
- Document Type (Passport or National ID if resident)
- Document Number
- Preferred family name
- Preferred given name
- Press or Broadcaster
- Due to limited capacity in the theater, each media organization may only register two people.
- A registration request does not guarantee accreditation. Final status of the request will be communicated by email.
- Information on opening hours of the press areas, planned activities and interviews after the Draw will be announced soon.