Five players scored in double figures and the Miami Heat defeated the Denver Nuggets 111-108 in Game 2 of the NBA Finals (www.NBA.com), tying the best-of-seven series 1-1. Gabe Vincent got 23 points with Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo adding 21 points each.
Nikola Jokic finished with 41 points and 11 rebounds while shooting 57 percent from the floor, but it was not enough to turn things around for the Nuggets down the stretch. Jamal Murray added 18 points and 10 assists for Denver who will look to take back homecourt advantage when they head to Miami for the next two games.
Game 3 is on Wednesday night (Thursday 2:30 a.m. CAT) on ESPN, Canal+ and NBA League Pass.
NBA FINALS – MEDIA RESOURCES
- PHOTO: Gabe Vincent #2 of the Miami Heat dribbles against Jamal Murray #27 of the Denver Nuggets during the first quarter in Game Two of the 2023 NBA Finals at Ball Arena on June 04, 2023 in Denver, Colorado (Please credit NBAE/Getty Images)
- Video: Postgame media availability (https://apo-opa.info/3oMLDEF)
- Postgame media availability transcripts: NBA Media Central (https://apo-opa.info/45IVADB)
- 2023 NBA Finals: Schedule (https://apo-opa.info/3WNt2F3)
- Sign up for NBA ID (https://apo-opa.info/43hMNqU) for NBA Finals content and more
- For additional media resources, including the latest announcements, transcripts, NBA Finals media guide and more, sign up for NBA Media Central (https://apo-opa.info/45IVADB)
Enoch loves to write about intriguing issues in entertainment, sports, and general news