Located at the bottom of Cathedral La Major and opposite the MUCEM on Place Albert Londres, the official Marseille store is one of the first official points of sale ahead of the tournament, which kicks off in Paris on 8 September.
Located at the bottom of Cathedral La Major and opposite the MUCEM on Place Albert Londres, the official Marseille store is one of the first official points of sale ahead of the tournament, which kicks off in Paris on 8 September. The store stretches over 550m2 and covers 2 floors, featuring all the official Rugby World Cup France 2023 product collections.
Open from 10:00 to 20:00 every day from 5 August to 4 November, 2023, it will also be the scene of promotional events for rugby and the tournament throughout this period.
The store will be operated by Legends, who manage the official Rugby World Cup France 2023 stores, and are responsible for the official stores in and around Stade de Marseille throughout the tournament.
Rugby World Cup 2023 offers a wide range of official products, including:
- all replica jerseys for the 20 participating nations,
- a complete official RWC 2023 range developed by official outfitter Macron,
- official Gilbert RWC 2023 balls,
- must-have accessories and souvenirs: caps, berets, posters, bags, etc.
- an exclusive lifestyle & rugby wear collection featuring the tournament’s brand, the colours of the 20 participating nations and the Webb Ellis Trophy logo.
All Rugby World Cup 2023 official stores opening times, dates and locations are available at https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/2023/official-stores/
Source: World Rugby
I am a young and vibrant sports journalist from Ghana, a member of the Sports Writers’ Association of Ghana(SWAG), and working with Sports Preview Ghana and sports reporting outfit poised to bring all the latest and trending sports news around the globe.